Skip to content
- Palliative Care Unit, GHICL, Saint Vincent de Paul, Lille (since 2008)
- Volunteer Expert Officer Psychologist Firefighter, SDIS 59 (since 2005)
- Liberal Cabinet (since 2007)
- Lieutenant Reserve Officer for the General Directorate of the French National Gendarmerie (2007-2014)
Teaching and university activities
- Pedagogical Committee of Mourning and Mourning Work, AP-HP Ethics Space, Paris
- DU Chronic disease and End of Life, Lille 3
- DU Palliative Care, Catholic Faculty of Medicine, Lille
- Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Forensic Medicine, Lyon (Forensic Odontology, thanatopraxy, Ethics and Medical Responsibility)
- Vice – President of the Society of Thanatology (International Center for Death Studies, ICES)
- Editorial Board of the Journal Etudes sur la mort.
- Psychological and operational support, training, supervision, analysis of professional practices, prevention of psychic risks, implementation of psychological measures.
- Funeral Services City of Paris since 2009
- Direction Interdépartementale des Routes du Nord, DIR Nord since 2016
- Cemeteries city of Angers since 2010
- Funeral homes
- Ecole Nationale de la Magistrature (Paris)
- Companies, institutions, hospitals, associations, schools
- (European Federation Vivre son deuil, Ecole Formation Funéraire Alyscamps, Maison médicale Jeanne Garnier, AH-HP, volunteer associations, IFSI, etc.).